Our expertise includes:
- Website Design
- Email Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Local Optimization
- Pay Per Click Campaigns
- Remarketing Campaigns
- Ecommerce Solutions
We work with our clients to develop a custom marketing plan to grow their business. Great, but how do we do that? The first thing we do is to ask a lot of questions. We need to walk in your shoes so we can understand your business. We also have to have realistic expectations for what is possible based on the budget and the time frame available.
In our discovery meetings we discuss:
- Your current website to see the good, the bad, and (in many cases) the ugly
- The keywords you want to use and why
- We look at your current analytics (if available)
- We look at your competitors
- Your website and business goals
Your website and marketing plan needs to be built on a solid foundation. It needs to be looked at as a process, not a project. The difference is, a process is ongoing and a project is something that has an end. If you want to have ongoing success, you need to work on your website and marketing on a regular basis.